CSC in collaboration with National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and IndusInd Bank has launched Aadhaar Enabled payment System (AePS) at all CSC locations across the country. This system is based on Aadhaar authentication of an individual, which eliminates the threat of any fraud and malicious activity. Aadhaar will facilitate 'anytime, anywhere’ authentication to its beneficiary. The purpose is to achieve inter-operability between banks for Aadhaar based payment transactions. The DIGIPAY application will enable CSCs to center the need of financial services in far flung and banking deprived areas of the country. VLEs can also leverage on the footfall at their centre and play a vital role in making a cashless society as per the vision of Government. DigiPay is a simple, secured and seamless way of transacting through Aadhaar based authentication.
CSC launch the version of DIGIPAY V2.0 for balance Enquiry & Cash Withdrawal and upon approval of NPCI for Merchant Pay (Aadhaar Pay) & Cash Deposit, same would be enabled without any new release. System has some new checks for transaction control like minimum amount, maximum amount, no. of transactions and maximum amount of transaction in a day.
GST Number compulsory For DIGIPAY
- Cash Withdrawal, Balance Enquiry
- Merchant Pay (Aadhaar Pay), Cash Deposit
- CSC Portal wallet topup
- Support for Aadhaar auth 2.0 ( RD Services)
- Aadhaar Seeding
- Aadhaar Mapper
- Improved Message broadcast
- Transaction Logs Viewer
- Transaction Status enquiry
- Digipay Passbook ( for DigiPay transactions ledger viewing )
- Balance Payout - feature for users to transfer DigiPay balance to their bank account instantly currently within 8 am to 5:30 pm window (NEFT timelines) and 24x7 payout will be enabled once IMPS is enabled by IBL.
- Self-withdrawal - minimum Rs 1000 to enable a user to top up digipay balance so that he can do cash deposits. (we can change to 500 if required)
Note: Cash deposit & Aadhaar Pay would be enabled post NPCI activation.